Dumpy, auto & digital
Stonex is the world leader in design and supply of survey & mapping equipment
Headquartered on the outskirts of Milan, Italy, Stonex is one of the world leader company on measurement and survey, with over 200 qualified distributors worldwide. Stonex is a part of Beijing UniStrong Science and Technology Co., Ltd, the global provider of GNSS, positioning and timing technology for the geospatial market. Stonex offers wide range of quality services.
Stonex has witnessed rapid growth thanks to the integration of different positioning technologies and software. The wide range of solutions allows to meet the needs of many fields of application and industries, such as building and construction, land survey, GIS and cadastral survey, 3D scanning, utility, agriculture and smart farming.
Level Machines: Dumpy, automatic and digital levels available
Equipment used to establish or verify points in the same horizontal plane or relative heights levels of objects through a process known as leveling.
Stonex offers wide range of high precision level machines including dumpy, automatic and digital levels.
D2 Digital Level
- Height accuracy of 0.7mm/Km;
- Supports height difference calculator;
- Inverse staff measuring mode;
- Memory stores up to 2000 points;
- Height accuracy up to 1mm/Km;
- Available with 32x telescope;
- Magnetic-dampened auto compensator;
- Focusing on 0.4m on steep slopes.
A30 Auto level
- Height accuracy up to ±1.5mm/Km;
- Multiple reading for horizontal angles;
- Minimizes human error;
- Ideal for construction and civil works.
Need more details or a demo? get in touch!
The level machine is ideal equipment for survey and civil engineering works and can be employed in leveling assignments be it in roads, pipelines and power utility projects.